Thursday, April 22, 2010

RANDOMIZE CRAPS

I have just came over to my friend's blog (evon lai) her blog about MCD vs KFC. haha.. I agreed fully. KFC nowsaday their chicken is really bad... their chicken got a type of smell and meat is dry... however, MCD is not that nice as well.... BUT!!!!! i cannot deny MCD fried CHICKEN in SINGAPORE.... yummy~ golden fried with aroma.. its finger licking good.... aiks, isnt that tagline from KFC? lolx

last few days i have been thinking alot... i got paranoid, scare and nervous... am i ready to take on the road wif u? how long is long? a year? 2 years? 3? or decades? but den i have gave it a thought. who can bear my temper if its not u? who will tuck me up to bed at night, seal me wif a gentle kiss. if its not u?

Dy,
lately there is alot of things happen. i know u have urs as well... but then i hope u understand I am not that mature enough to deal wif it. there r times wen i can stand tall and strong... but thr will be certain issue i am weak... forgive me for throwing temper at u.... despite of all the odds, I m ready. to face it wif u. I cant wait to start our life in new zealand... new adventure... which i know we will be coming back to msia after u done earning.. but still I am happy to be ur little wifey... cook for u, and provide comfort wen u need one. although, u know I wont be doing washing... hahaha which u know I am too precious to do thAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment