Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby, I missed u..=(

This few weeks have been a tiring weeks for me. I have so many things and chaos to handle. Hais.. But then its not long and time r running short. 19th Sept 2009 or maybe earlier. I am going off to Australia..

1st month of spring.. weeee.... tempt will be around 20 to 25 cel.. i wonder how hot or cold can tht be.. sad na.. i wanted to experience wearing a snow cap all day long.... never mind i will have the chance.

1st destination, well of cos its the airport... muahaha, 2nd destination would be... hmmmm.... homie!!!! den do my stuff and den philip island... penguin penguin penguin...

However, i feel sad as well. I know whom I will miss. And definitely home sick... How can I bring the whole sunway togther wif me to Aussie?? hmmm.. if only i could... its okay.. what thy doesnt knw wont hurt...

I will only tell them last min before i fly la... I hope i am doing the right thing here

1 comment:

  1. if u want to wear snow cap u r welcom to do it bt what for being homesick? =_= swt it's only a week, bring my house for me too xD and the 5 series

    ReplyDelete