Thursday, July 9, 2009

you are not alone~

Its been a long time i last wrote anything in here. Been pretty busy lately. Works, dogs, friends and gf.

How do love works? Can someone teach me? thy claim if u wana be wif someone. den be wif someone whom love u more then u love them.. but as the matter of fact, i felt tht is ridiculas plus its selfish. I prefer to be in love and be wif someone whom I love more den thy love me.

but i never thought it would be tht suffering. Seeing "Y" tht way, I am starting to think. Everything its not worth anymore. I tend to be afraid to have karma. but witout a deny i do love whom I love. Never did I once, even intend to hurt her or played her.

But then, hais its ok. I am nt having lubri for my brain tht seems nt working so well. So u are not alone~ whom feeling tht way. So wert even u love "K" tht much.. can she even feel it...

alious

cass

No comments:

Post a Comment