Sunday, June 19, 2011

F O R E V E R has their limit of times too

June is always a month i dislike the most. Despite knowing that the year have gone half way and there is another half more to go. Its also a month where breakup's often happens.

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend of mine ( mie mie) and was shock to find out that she is in the cold war with (jess) I know their problems. They are well known for each other temper. They started to be together since 2 years plus ago. We were shock in the 1st place when we learn they are together. we are assuming that this both hot temper, well not hot.. i think BAD temper is a well word to describe on how their temper is.

their arguments always ended up with door and wall bashing. U have my words for real. They leave prove. A HOLE on THE DOOR. Things change when one of them decided to give and take. so it ended up that M is always the one losing temper. Despite no matter what they r still together for 2 years plus. I jusrt hope their relationship can be save or least end it in a good way...

The story of today happens on my friend (SHIN)'s bithday. When (Janet) asked for a break up on her birthday eve. I get to know this after coming back from celebrating her birthday. I was shock again, to know they are not together from FACEBOOK. No wonder they are acting really weird when i arrive in Neway KTV. I thought they are just arguing. C'mon after a 4 years? Its just sad to see how they are apart. I hope there will be a turning point for them.. IF NOT, well, least they are happy and being a friend in need for each other.

I just cant believe the two lovely couples is now in this situation. I cant believe it when they are always those sweet lovely dovey in front of my eyes and now they are having walls in between them.. I guess i should have known that FOREVER has their limit of time too, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment