Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st day of the month

ITS APRIL FOOL DAY. I HATE IT.. cos i cant fool ppl wan.. so sad instead I always get fooled...

I wonder how now... I am so looking forward for REDANG!!!!!!!! i wan2 see shark.. dunno get to drink shark fin soup or nt. lolx..

Today just another ordinary day actually. Just back from work. Transfer a movie by Sheila Rusly. Restu Mertua. The plot is nice to be honest.. Its not the other typical malay movie. But then its kinda touch and go feel. Perhaps watever tht need to be feel is not enough but then scene that shouldn be too detail its too details.

I cant wait to transfer the movie called "DONUT" I am sure its gonna be a hit. Talks about PONDAN's. Malaysia needs more this type of touch actually. I mean c'mon its nt cos I am Lesb i support PLU. Its just tht, this society its already wide open now. So people should actually learn more and more to accept them..

No comments:

Post a Comment