Monday, March 30, 2009

Just another ordinary day

Well, just back from work.. its 0330 now.. watching stomp the yard on HBO.. I only like the final competition. Like their effecs!!

Well, its almost 0630 in melbourne i guess.. Is she awake yet?? hmmm... kinda worried since her presentation is later after lunch hours which she is nt even fully ready. However, I wish for her success ler... Chun Yi Fen, i have faith in u.. lolx..I guess she dun even knw I remember her real name eh...

just nw in the office, my hand was numb... cos cold.. seriously numb.. its like i am going thru winter without gloves..

My back is getting worst and worst..sighz

However, on my way back home from office I manage to drop by to get some fries!! yeay!! I ask tht guy if I needed to wait for my fries. He say "No, baru masak" which means they jst cooked it.. I was so hoping for it. I mean if i dun hear they say just cooked. I am so gonna order fries without salt! which means they have to fried it for me. And I will have extra extra fresh from the pot or watever they r called. lolx

back here chatted wif my cousin who is nw in USA.Is she even my cousin? I mean her mom is my mom aunty? or cousin? complicated. Oh well, bother.lolx. she is a fun gal to chat wif. pity her, dint get to sleep need to finish her paper work. now only she wanted to go get some sleep.

Tying!! u should ler... If nt later ur prof will think u r making research on panda from china. lolx.

I cant wait for another holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment