Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

Well,i dint manage to get a good sleep after all. I woke up about 2 hours after i try to dooze off?

Went to MidValley wif mom and sis. Nothing interesting actually. But then somehow when I reach office. Me and the otehrs were talking about earth hour.. How the hell we are gonna support if the Boss refuse to turn off all electrics? lolx.. Our server is our main brain. Cannot be off.

Wel, least I off my office suite's lights, toilet lights, living room as well. We went out for dinner quite early. Around 7.30. Was thinking Shiaks... will the lift be off too? I was pretty afraid it will be.

Well, i transfer tapes and work wifout lights on.. but some how I turn on the air cond. Ho' say wats the point off-in the lights wen the main cause is on.... Well, he got a point right thr. Sighz, so we off the air cond. Wwll, that is the max we can support eh...

On my way back, tak tau mana all the rempit rempit comes from.. alot of them. Hated them. if we bang them we salah, thy bang us also we sala... sighz...

My back is getting worst and worst.. even my cough.. Till i am left wif no strenght to do the coughing anymore. Now I cant even stand str8 nor walk.. Getting worst. wat if I really need an operation???!!!!!!!

Heal ME!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. chill...hahaha everything wil be fine and also go see doctor larx .. this season memang sick season

    ReplyDelete