Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fillet for breakfast!!!

Terter and Her 2nd Sis who is only 15 (emily) bt pandai clubbin dy
Terter and her both Sis wen thy r young so cute

its 1040 on 30th March 2009, I woke up and make myself a not so healthy breakfast!!!

3 pieces of pasific fish fillet, 4 pieces of shrimp gyoza and a cup of icy cold water.. which now leading me to cough even harder..

Wandee woke me up this morning. Cilakak, see la nw cannot go back to sleep jor. Well, I should have guessed actually She called to apologize. Well, wandee a.k.a Kairyuzai!! Ur apology accepted.. Geez I mean I still cant forget hw immature a 28 years old TB would be.. I mean if she wan to screwed up and pretend to be... "i M the boss, wtf u called my gf for??" den dun hang up before listen to ppl's respond. Bro, tht is so coward!!! Chicken out. Ur GF (dun even knw even if she is) is even better and bravier then u for heaven sake!!!

Well, yesterday went over to terter's mom house...gosh both her sis r *wheeeww, God can find words for me, BEAUTIFUL!" Lolx, we manage to look at terter's young age pict.. in swimsuits and dress!!! lolx.. so cute.

Well, since Knompy now got curfew, so we headed home before 2! hehehe...I am a good kid aint i? now its 11 am already, 7 hours more I am going to work. should I go to pyramid 1st? Thinking on buying food for her. I knw she is nt in mood this few days, but i do not knw the ways and reason for me to care anymore..

well, i guess just follow the flow then =p

No comments:

Post a Comment