Friday, March 27, 2009

Pilot








Well, seems like I am kinda into blogging lately. So i decided to start back this empty but long created blog of mine.. Lolx. thank to my best fren Angeline..


Lolx, she is the one who makes me feel like I am so gonna get a blogger.


As the starter of this blog, I am thinking of wert should I write. Hmmm... wert am I perhaps?

Well, we human being dun even knw wert are we. However I am glad that I am being loved. By my friends, my family and of cos less bt nt least, my DOG. lolx.
I am just a particular normal human being healthy borned. Thank God for that. I am blessed wif a nice career though to admit I sux in studies. I enjoy having my friends around me whenever I m in the mood. I have mood swing regulary. So my friends who knows me well, they know wert to do.
For all this 21 years, I am glad I found Angeline, Phui Leng, Khai Sin and the rest in my life. Pass thru alot of up and downs wif them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khai Sin, someone I know almost my entire life. I know her when I am 5. My first friend when I enter kindergarden wif her. We use to be very competitive over wif the boys back then. But unfortunately, I only last a year there wif her. I change kindergarden. However, in God's will I meet her back in primary and den together v pass thru our secondary years.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phui Leng, one I know here since we r 7. though i am nt tht close to her at times. But there is something right we r clicking all along the way. and of cos no deny she is the happiest among all of us. Blessed wif romance. My God, how can she handle it that well?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last but not least, Angeline, though I know her last. When we are 10, we get along pretty fast and well. In some ways, she is the one I cried on, laugh wif and do lotsa crazy stuff together. Even back in times, when I hurt her so badly in few things, she always forgive me. I remember how we go to the beach at night, walkin back wif only my t shirt on witout pants!!! that is the best part. Everyone is looking at us. LOLx. How naive we r back then and slowly grow up. Through the pain and gain. For some reason we have alot in common. I could never ask for more in a friend on wat she has given to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However,in life, no one will stick wif u for an entire life. I moved to KL from Penang. No deny we dun contact as much as we use to. But somehow, we all know we remain a special place in hearts.
So wert am I again? I am someone to everyone. LoLx. Blessed with all the Angels around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment