Saturday, April 18, 2009

As I pormised...

Well, the post earlier, I said thr is smt interesting happened. LOLx. I went to pick up Selly at night in Barcelona, Guess wert? Thr is a Gal took off her BRA and CLOTHES!!!! MY GOD.. just cos a guy gave her RM 100. Wert a shame...

Hmm... Yesterday, I work from 6 pm till the next day 10 am only chow from office. Damn tired till now... only get to sleep for 4 hours.. den need to get back to office.. at 6pm till 3 am.. now only got home. Stupid. the programme called WESAK DAY. I think now I wan2 go cut bold and become a monk/nun.

Ho and Yap so bad.. say if I cut botak thy will help me make 6 dot on my head.

Today all ppl in office damn stress.. So i kept singing and laughing to make them laugh. Pity Valerie and Samantha. Scare me today Samantha smoke, Val also. So i accompany them talk to them and talk crap. make them laugh. Then Ho, told me al wear G- STRING. I was like"really really? Dun believe" den Ho ask me to touch and see. I was like NO. den Val say touch la.. hahaha. Den I poke her on her ass.. lolx. Den I told her.."mmmm, very tendering" lolx

Den wen back tht time she called and say she misses me. LOLx. Val, Val.... later Benard kill me how??!!!! LOLx..

ps: I know how somethings sometimes hurts u. But then U gotta stand up tall and FIGHT. I have faith in u, yuki-chan lolx.

No comments:

Post a Comment