Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hair Cut Day











Today I AM pretty tired. Woke up at 10 am wen I slept at 6am.. Terter say Sammi went into hospital cos she accident yesterday. So, she went x-stray. Terter reach my house around 12.30pm. I was kinda blur. Went and pick Selly up cos she also wan2 go cut hair. lolx say wan2 cut TB hair wor she... bt tht stylish told her she doesn suit short hair. so she dint cut. muahahahahahahahaha *evil laughter* i told her a dy yesterday she dun wan2 listen to me. wan me to scold only she say see 1st. ended up fated cannot cut.lolx



Called yuki earlier b4 I go cut my hair. Just a quick few chats. I misses her alot. Her laughter also ease my probs away.. *wink* Cant wait to go get a Roti tissue wif her. KLCC height!




Knompy wear so formal today. lolx. White long sleeves, a black slack and tie and a skin shoe. Guess wert is she working as... Selling dog biscuit. muahahaha.. I am nt laughing cos of her job I m laughing cos she look so funny. plus she was sucking a pacifier. lolx. Racheal bought it for her. I should have tk a pic eh.. too bad i dint.

No comments:

Post a Comment