Monday, April 13, 2009

If only i realised it earlier....

Sam Sam Eating Happily
TQ Yap for getting sweat over u just to tk tis lil wings for us.

Sunday, my only day to get a rest, however was being pulled to shop. Sobs.

1st wen to "paste de gohan" ate wif sam and yap. den I went and buy bread for her. And not to forget a piece of fruit! Bought 2 short pants. "Be Element" Cheap cheap only~~ =p

Den we headed to GJ for a drink. Den we went to yuen yuen buffet feast. Wen thr at 5.30pm and den 7 pm rush back to pyramid again. And AGAIN~ to gj meet up her for a drink. Wen buy dinner and mini cup cakes wif her. DEn i rush back to yuen yuen, later on Val already thr eating happily...
DOne wif tht, i went pick up terter in Damansara. Giler her car over heated. Wen to KLCC and pick up Selly and Mei Mei. Went Sing K. When I am at KLCC, I missed someone. COs i remember the Roti Tissue she said.
However, too bad. Its not a bit I am late. But too late. To be honest, if things doesnt work out I think I would be happy. I just dunno y. Forget it. Its too late to grief over. She is now happily thr wif another half. Wert would she cares if I am nt going to contact her again right...

blame it on no one but myself nt realising earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment