Thursday, April 23, 2009

I hated it ALOT

Today went to office as usual had dinner. Again Japanese Food. Damn. Cos they wanted to eat the porridge over thr. So, I have my ramen. Well, eating I was wondering about her. Yesh, I tried to msg out. Damn the phone. I am nt sure why I have credit i can call but nt being able to send out msg.

I dunno wert is wrong in between us. I knw we r frens. Infact, I just dun like it wenever she say go kao lui and dis and tht. Its neither U dun understand wert I am going thru or wert..I am love being loved by u. being missed by u. I do not request us being an item. but please dun push me around. I M NT A BALL. It actually irratates me wen u act dis way. I do not wish to lash out on u nor anything. but I cant help it. I am sorry.

Valerie announce tht I am going to tk over the MTV as online. To be honest i dun have confidence. I am still thinking izzit a good idea. I know I have to be happy and blessed about this. But I am worry if I am nt up to expectation. Val, u knw I am over stressed easily. but I cant tell u tht can I. I dun wan to upset U nor Ho. but most of all, i dun think I can bear this failure. I am afraid now.. I am really afraid. Fear which I have to hide. No one will understand nor know. No one will.

Meanwhile, Bi, I mish u much. alot. to the extend I am going weak. My love for u aint changing. But going stronger and stronger everyday. How I wish I could see and her ur laughter wenever I am down nor upset. u r the charger to my battery of life. aikxxxzz, tht sounded kinda weird to be a metaphor eh. U have been my saviour wen I am dead and helpless. U meant the world to me. Don leave me helpless over here...i miss u.. where r u?

No comments:

Post a Comment