Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally.....

I realised tht how insecure I am towards to people. I dun understand wen the 1st place wert is wrong... we talked earlier on the phone. I thought about letting u understand the person in me. u said u wan to knw more and understand me. but then wen i let u knw, u tend to have the wrong msg.

I dint realised tht u got it all wrong till i read the blog of urs. u kept claiming i aint loving u enuf. u claim i dun giv u the whole me. not even a 50%. do u think tht love cn be a measurement? u asked me to care for u more. i wish to but i think i failed. u asked me how deep my love is there for u.. i told u we wont be candle burning from 2 ends. yes its true i am saying i wouldn tell u tht i love u as deep as sea nor higher then mountain. tht is all sweet talking. i aint gonna do tht towards u. as it will only be a saying.
u asked me if i like u... i say no.. cos i do love u. but then came to my notice u judge me. u say u were diff from all the gals i knw. but then u dint realise, now u r exactly like them. u send me into death sentence wif out seeing both understanding of situation.

i perhaps should be upset, i should be crying by now. i jst dint knw why i dint. in fact i feel dissapointed, dissapointed in u do not understand me on wert i was thinking.

if quek and ur ex can give u more on wert u wan, den i am so sorry tht i came in between, den let me be the one whom step aside. but then again i do love u. YUKI CHUN ! do u hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment