Saturday, May 23, 2009

I dunno wert m I thinking lately.... MY brain dun seems to work and yet my mentally spirit is really really low... Maybe due to sleepless nights..havent been sleeping real nice and deep for dis pass a week...

You told me tht u felt lack of love, tht u dun have faith in me. Well, if tht is so i felt better v give each other a break. to be honest, i dunno. Maybe she loves u more den I do. She gaves u everything u need to feel... U kept asking me if I love u..I couldn find the words to convince u.. I dunno perhaps I do everything by action...

I duno have to show nor say wenever I show my action. I dun think there is a need in tht. To me I think, everything jst need to be silently..

I got upset wen i noe it. but wert can i do if thts wert u think.. if the way i am loving u is wrong den let me knw wert is the right way to loves u...

yuki, i am really tired i dunno wert to do anymore......

No comments:

Post a Comment