Monday, May 18, 2009

Recently I am clueless and frustrated. I have alot of stuff to think about and yet a lil time to manage them.

I have finished my 4 eps project another 9 eps I am passing it to Syilah.. SAD but relief actually. I am jst nt really ready yet. 2 sundays i have been working my ass out.. wen can i get a real nice break and holiday??

I wan2 lay back, relax and watch TV the whole day.. listen to some songs and den get myself to the mall without need to think wat time izzit...

I finally cut my hair shorter well, its been a week ago I cut my hair..















(U) picture of me wif my new hair style
(D) Me and Cynthia (my sis)




You kept asking me if I love u? If I really do love u? u say u wan2 know, but I never know in return, Do u really love me... and able to accept the bad and good side of me... wert if I am cacat cannot walk or etc* touchwood* will u still love me?

1 comment:

  1. if jie jie cannot jalan me and samm jaga u in rumah orang tua ok? wahahahaa...jkjk .... see la ... boleh tolog tolong la tapi ganbateh 200
    % in gettin da gal u love!

    ReplyDelete