Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LAGUNA and thy attempts
















Well, after back from Laguna I started online project. Damn I am so stressed out almost cried.

But however 3 days 2 nights in Laguna is very relaxing.. 1st day wen arrive I only sleep.. zzz.. cos very tired. and den we went for BBQ buffet dinner. Food thr is nt as good as I expeccted. Den we went for a walk before going back to my room to receive tortured.. They wan2 make me drunk. 1st attempt. Fail!!! thy got blur before I do.

2nd day...

Val shock me went she tries to wake me up. Went i open my eyes, her face is only 3 to 5 cm away from mine. I str8 away turn my body around to another side and scream.lolx. den she hugged me from the back and den asleep for a few mins then wake up and prepare to go for breakfast.

Went to Marine Park after breakfast. Snorkelling... beautiful fishes....and corals... but then got a few cuts on my knees due to the dead corals.

after tht went back to Laguna get a shower and den go for lunch, and after tht wen to deep sea to snorkel again... yerrr i wan2 go scuba... so bad.. but its expensive na.. RM 160 just for equip.. wait wait till i keep enuff 1st next time.

its a tired day, came back for dinner den again thy do 2nd attempt to attack me... and guess wert since i cant stand beer... i think 2 and the half i KO. congrats.. I only remember I refuse to go breakfast the next day.. lolx...

but then now its only a memory...la~la~la~... GAMBATTE CASS~ stand up and face the challange.. I CAN DO IT. SO DO U, YUKI.. GAMBATTE ok ok.. wait till u finish exam and come back we go kai kai...and hug u tightly ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment