Saturday, May 9, 2009

If only...

I am feeling sick.. my eyes sore, as well as my throat. but it couldn beat the pain in the heart. I feel damn useless wen I couldnt say the things I wanted to. Ended up I only make situation worst. Yeay I knw, thts me.

My heart guilt and pain overwhelmed by the jealousy I guess. Oh bothers...All I can do is wish I make a wise decision by letting her off. Though I do love her. But I cant let eveything hanging can I, I am happy wen she show she cares for me, she misses. tht sweet melodies... NONE will understand. But then I felt like I m a third party. Eventhough thr is no relationship going on in between us..

As I promised to Jess I went to supperclub after work. I am very tired. Like I mention, every part of me is aching and soring.. But thinking I make a promised. So I went.

Well, alot people is thr. I can see Vantric, Xiao Bao, Xiao Ba, Xiao Xin, Black, n yesh Devil is thr as well... Ishk...Its nt tht I hated her. Its only I think tht she couldn be trust. I dun mind if she is nt paying me my RM 50. its only 50. I can tk it as a treat to u. But problem is you promised but then wen its time for u to pay me up u kept giving excuces. I dun mind if u tell me tht u have no money to pay.. but then jst be honest to kept telling me this n tht.

I send selyn back. haha dint knw I could be able to see her thr. She is afraid tht she will be in trouble. I understand her fear wen she knws her driver took drugs..

I wan2 go and tk a nap. Its sunday, and yesh.... I HAVE TO WORK..*applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment